Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) is inspired by the vision of transformational change in rural development processes by leveraging knowledge institutions to help build the architecture of an inclusive India. The aim is to create a virtuous cycle between society and an inclusive academic system by providing knowledge and practices for emerging professions and to upgrade the capabilities of both the public and the private sectors in responding to the development needs of rural India. The current policy context urges institutions of national importance to adopt villages and develop appropriate technologies. Mr. K. Sanjay Kumar, Associate professor and Head, department of management studies, is the Coordinator of UBA Cell RIMSMBA, KKD. The UBA Cell of RIMSMBA, KKD has formed an inter-disciplinary team of faculty members and support staff. UBA provides an opportunity to channelize our energy with measurable outcomes. We are mandated to work through the network of available units in the Institute and will also try to collaborate with various community stakeholders. We have identified few villages around our upcoming permanent campus and have chosen to work on select themes. We hope to develop villages around our upcoming campus as model villages and then scale it up throughout Kakinada rural. We will be happy to receive your suggestions- if any.
RIMSMBA, has been doing commendable work in rural Kakinada.
- UBA provides us a dream opportunity to channelize our energy with measurable outcomes.
- We will work through the network of available units in the Institute and also try to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Last week, we had a UBA Cell meeting where we formed a core team and discussed our smart objectives.
- More rural immersion and public engineering projects.
- We are requesting all faculty members to make sure that 40 percent of all MBA Project should be done with focus on inclusive rural development.
Core Committee of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Cell, RIMSMBA, KKD
|S.NO||NAME OF THE MEMBERS||DESIGNATION|
|1.||Dr. M. Venkat Rao (Director)||Chairman|
|2.||K. Sanjay Kumar(Associate Professor)||Coordinator|
- Facilitate rural entrepreneurs by connecting them with technological support from the Institute as well as financial help from banks and local industries.
- Continue to learn from and examine the functioning of different government policies to strengthen them further.
- Seek collaborations and guidance with other MBA colleges for better working of our UBA Cell.
- Develop villages around our upcoming campus as model villages and then scale it up throughout Kakinada-rural.
for more details visit: http://unnat.iitd.ac.in
FIGHT AGAINST PLASTIC- A RURAL AND INSTITUTE INTERFACE PROGRAM
AWARENESS RALLY ROUTE :RIMS CAMPUS TO THIMMAPURAM
SELECTED AS ONE OF THE INSTITUTE AMONG 750 REPUTED INSTITUTES ON A CHALLENGE MODE WITH THE INTENTION OF ENRICHING RURAL INDIA, THESE SELECTED INSTITUTIONS ARE EXPECTED TO CUSTOMISE THE AVAILABLE TECHNOLOGIES OR DEVELOP NEW TECHNOLOGIES AS PER THE LOCAL NEEDS AND ALSO TO IMPROVES THE IMPLEMENTATION OF EXISTING GOVERNMENT PROGRAMMES THE FOLLOWING THE VILLAGES ARE
1) THIMMAPURAM 2) PENUMARTHI 3)SARPAVARAM 4) RAYUDUPALEM AND VALASAPAKALA 5)PANASAPADU.
Mr. CHANDRA OBULREDDY -COORDINATOR , RURAL DEVELOPMENT SPECIAL CELL DISTRICT COLLECTORATE