January onwardsCompanies visit the department for making their pre-placement presentation, in order to generate a large number of applications from the candidates.
- Resumes of the interested candidates are forwarded to the organisation.
- After receiving the resumes, organisation short-lists candidates and communicates the list to the placement office.
- Organisation gives a convenient date for the conduct of activities reating to the selection process.
- The organization’s representatives visit the department for interviewing short listed candidates.
- Organizations are requested to specify the terms and conditions that are discussed and agreed upon during the interview along with the list of selected candidates to the placement in-charge.
- Organizations make their final job offer to select candidates immediately after the interview or at the earliest.
- Companies desirous of holding off-campus interviews for short-listed candidates can do so, after providing the necessary information to the placement in-charge.
- The department will take responsibility of all facilities for pre-placement talks, group discussion and interviews on campus. All possible hospitality will be extended to the visiting executives.
|2017-18 ACADEMIC YEAR PLACMENT DETAILS|
|SNO||COMPANY NAME||Industry||No. of students placed||CTC P.A||CAMPUS TYPE|
|2||BIG BAZAAR||RETAIL||7||2.1L||OFF CAMPUS|
|3||RELIANCE DIGITAL||RETAIL||7||1.8L||IN CAMPUS|
|5||E-KART LOGISTICS||LOGISTICS||5||1.6L||INN CAMPUS|
|6||TATA BUSINESS SUPPORT||BPO||3||2.4||OFF CAMPUS|
|10||SAFE HANDS||AUTOMOBILE||2||1.5L||IN CAMPUS|
|11||SRIKAR HONDA||AUTOMOBILE||6||1.6L||IN CAMPUS|
|12||TVS MOTORS||AUTOMOBILE||3||1.8L||IN CAMPUS|
|14||Sevamkr Pvt Ltd.||REAL ESTATE||6||1.4L||IN CAMPUS|
|15||Sri SNEHA ENTERPRISES (PENNA CEMENT DISTRIBUTOR)||CEMENT||11||1.6L||INN CAMPUS|