Well furnished and spacious classrooms fitted with LCD projector.
Conference hall for conduct of group discussions, seminars and co-curricular activities.
400 seating capacity air conditioned Seminar hall with latest Audio-Video equipment
State-of-the-art computer lab.
- Library with over 3000 titles and renowned professional journals – national and international.
Academic Excellence Cell
Co-chaired by Mr. K. Sanjay Kumar and the cell undertakes the following activities:
- Emphasis on Punctuality and Regularity
- Conduct of Examinations, case studies and Assignments
- Remedial classes for deserving students
- Consistently securing a good pass percentage amongst business-schools in the university area
Institute-Industry Interaction Cell
Having realised that there is a need for continuous interaction with the industry to make them familiar with the industry to make them familiar with the latest happenings, the cell undertakes the following activities:
- Conduct of Seminars, Guest Lectures and Industrial Visits
- Accommodating students in industries for summer projects
- Conduct of Study Conference and Management meets
The cell is chaired by Mr. G. Shubhakar and Mr. D. Ramakrishna
Student Activities Cell
Co-chaired by Mr. B. T. Swamy and Mr. S. Ramesh, this cell ensures the total development of the student with conduct of personality and development programmes. It specifically undertakes.
- Management games
- Business quiz and role plays
- Personality development exercises.